Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What'd They Do to Me???

I went to my one month check up yesterday and the doctor said I'm looking great! He said that I'm perfect and that my Mommy and Daddy are doing a great job. I now weigh 9 lbs, 1 oz, exactly 2 pounds above where I was 4 weeks ago, which is right where the doctor said I should be. The doctor also says I'm 21 1/2 inches long. My weight is in the 50th percentile, my height is in the 55th percentile, and my head circumference is in the 75th percentile. If you've been following my blog, then you know that my weight percentile has increased as has my head circumference. It's from all the muscle I've gained turning my head from side to side when I lay on Daddy's chest. I'm also learning a lot from my Daddy. He shares lots of his ideas with me during our time together, which is why my head has grown so much. My question, though, is if I'm such a good girl and doing so well, why'd they stick me in my leg with something so sharp?!?!?!?

Here's a picture of me with my first band-aid. Mommy says it's from my Hepatitis B vaccine. Mommy tried to whisper, but I overheard her say something to the doctor about getting vaccines at my next appointment in four weeks. Anyone know if that's going to hurt?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the part about her head circumference getting bigger because her Daddy is sharing such a wealth of knowledge with her. I can totally picture will holding her and discussing anything from politics to the chances of UNC basketball this coming year, it warms my heart. I am So happy for you guys!!