Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Santa


As many of you know, Will and I were raised with different religions. As a result, I've started having Christmas trees in my house every year, which is new for me. Below are pictures of Maddie decorating the tree. There's also a picture of Maddie with Santa. My firm has an adults and then a separate kids party every year. This was the first year we went to the children's party. There's even a Santa with free pictures. Much better than having to wait in line at the mall. As we were approaching Santa, and it was getting towards Maddie's naptime, I thought she was going to either smile or break down into tears when I put her on Santa's lap. Lucky for us and everyone around us, she loved it. As soon as I put her down, she cracked a huge smile.

No comments: