Saturday, May 31, 2008

PICTURES!

We are finally back from the hospital and that has given me an opportunity to upload the pictures. I have posted practically all of the pictures that were taken on my online Picasa web album, which you can get to from this weblink - http://picasaweb.google.com/willgarvin/BabyGarvinPhotos?authkey=g0agDO0zA40.

I have also posted four of the pictures that appear in the album below. I'll put more pictues up in the following days.

Above is a picture of a nurse holding Madeleine when she was first born.

Above is the first Garvin family photo.

Here is a close up of Madeleine while sleeping.


And here is a close up picture of her when she is awake.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe she is finally here! She is beautiful and I can not wait to see her at Junaluska. Good luck adjusting to the noise level, late nights, and everything else. Love y'all!
-Karen

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the wonderful slide show. Great shots of a very pretty baby girl and her loving family. Can't wait to see Madeleine in person. love, Aunt A

Anonymous said...

congrats, she's adorable.
sara and john

Anonymous said...

At last, photos!!!! She is sooooo cute!!!! I can't wait to see her!!!! -courtney

Unknown said...

Many, many congratulations!!! I'm so happy for the new Garvin clan. We can't wait to see her in person.
Audra & Mike